|Furniture : An aerosol or pump spray that dispenses ingredients in a fine spray onto surface of dusting cloth. Some cloths come already impregnated with active ingredients. These products attract, pick up and retain light dust and soil.
The following article has been contributed by Freelance Writer - , titled Guide on furniture: Solid Wood Dining Room Furniture: The Perfect Start To A New Home which is full of information on Reproduction Furniture. There is also some useful links and other furniture tips to help you on your way to find furniture information.
Solid Wood Dining Room Furniture: The Perfect Start To A New Home
By: Freelance Writer -
As the Amish Proverb says, No dream comes true until you wake up and go to work. Any homebuyer knows the dream of buying a home took much work as well. In that same aspect, the furniture and appearance inside a home can be just as important as the home itself. This can be especially true in regards to dining room furniture. The furniture in a dining room can bring family and friends together for any occasion, making the quality and beauty of that furniture the most important.
Amish furniture, which has been developed for centuries, is known for its outstanding quality and beauty. The Amish believe in creating exceptional furniture with the techniques that have been passed down through the generations. The dining tables and other furniture are built durable and high quality, offering an exceptional heirloom for any family. Each piece serves its own purpose and is available in different styles and finishes. When the mass production of dining room furniture began, the Amish style of furniture became lost in the market. Only recently have the consumers taken the chance to see the beauty and creativity of these pieces versus the run of the mill furniture found on the market today. One of the best qualities of true Amish furniture is that it is made to order, giving the consumer the opportunity to customize their dining room pieces to fit their lifestyle and space. The consumer has the option of choosing each piece of the furniture including the wood, legs, stain, edges and extensions.
Dining room tables are widely considered the most important and dynamic piece of the dining room. These tables are made the finest when they have a solid 1-inch thick tabletop. They are usually available in edge options such as Roundover, Mission, Ogee and Bevel and commonly use wood types such as Red Oak, Solid White Oak, Cherry and Maple.
* Mission and Pub Tables These were originally created in defiance to the mass production of tables in England around the early 1800s. These tables showed the skill and design of hand- crafted work versus the tables that were being mass-produced. There are a variety of mission tables (rectangular or round, 4 leg or pedestal) including Aspen, Cambridge Mission, Royal Mission and Craftsman Mission. Pub tables are similar to Mission, however smaller in size.
* Traditional and Contemporary Tables These are usually customized to fit and complement the home, offering a variety of styles, oval, rectangular or round dining room tables, 4 leg or pedestal, in several finishes. In addition, some traditional tables have a leaf that can be purchased.
* Expandable Large Tables These are tables available in several styles and finishes, offering up to 19 feet of table. These are perfect for homes with large families or for those who have relatives at the home during the holidays as they can seat up to 22 people.
In addition to the dining tables, the chairs are just as important to the look of the home. Chairs must be durable while still being a beautiful piece of any dining room.
* Mission Chairs These chairs come in a variety of styles. While designed to fit perfectly with the Mission Tables, it can be found that some styles may fit with other table designs.
* Traditional and Contemporary Chairs These also come in a variety of styles. Fabric bases are available in some designs and the backs come in a variety of shapes.
* Benches Dining room benches are a beautiful addition to any table. They are available in the standard locker bench style, to storage benches.
The last piece of vital dining room furniture is the corner cabinets and hutches. These are commonly used for storage and most have inset lighting and glass.
* Mission and Traditional Hutches The hutches are designed to match the other furniture in the room such as dining tables and chairs and are built from solid wood. They are large and durable. Unlike many mass produced hutches, Amish hutches are not constructed with veneers or particleboard.
* Corner Cabinets These are typically smaller than hutches, but are designed for the same type of use. Shelves types vary on the type of cabinet, but are available in glass or wood, depending on the construction of the cabinet.
The newest addition to dining room furniture is the Dining Room Table Pad. These pads are designed to fit over a dining room table and have several advantages.
* Easy to store. Folds so it can be easily placed where necessary.
* Are moisture-resistant, keeping spills of liquids from damaging a tables beauty.
* Provide the ability to keep the table from being scratched.
* Provides protection against heat sources and direct sunlight, which can damage on table.
* Locking device is included to keep the pad from moving around on the table.
Those who are not keen on deciding on several different dining room furniture pieces, have the option of purchasing the furniture in a set. Typical sets include the dining table, chair and hutch. These pieces are matched to each other and are usually available in different finishes.
Whether the request is for a small dining room table or an expanded table to seat the entire family, Amish furniture is made for any size. A new house can be made into a home by the beautiful, quality heirloom dining room furniture that is creatively crafted by Amish artisan.
Article Source: http://www.Article-Warehouse.com
By a freelance writer for www.amishtables.com/ . Amish-Furniture-Home.com/ offers fine crafted, heirloom-quality Dining Room Furniture: www.amishtables.com/ . Please link to this site when using this article.