|Furniture : An aerosol or pump spray that dispenses ingredients in a fine spray onto surface of dusting cloth. Some cloths come already impregnated with active ingredients. These products attract, pick up and retain light dust and soil.
The following article has been contributed by Stefan Teek , titled Guide on furniture: Advice On The Purchase And Care Of Furniture which is full of information on Bush Furniture. There is also some useful links and other furniture tips to help you on your way to find furniture information.
Advice On The Purchase And Care Of Furniture
By: Stefan Teek
Unless you live in an RV, you need furniture for your home. Buying furniture is all about understanding what you are getting into. Here are some tips as well as some advice on caring for it.
1. Determining A Good Mattress A good mattress should sink a bit when you lie on it. It should not be a grand canyon after you get up. Otherwise, go by feel after laying down on it for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. 20 Percent Furniture Discount When buying furniture, it is important that ask for a discount. A good starting point is to ask for 20 percent off. Dealers will often give it.
3. Signatory Furniture Pieces When shopping for furniture, be careful about falling in love with high priced pieces attributed to a particular designer. Ask for a certificate of authenticity. If the dealer refuses or comes up with an excuse, it is a fake.
4. Coil Mattress Guidelines With coil mattresses, the more coils there are, the better. 540 is usually the top count and an excellent mattress.
5. Sunlight on Leather Do not position your leather so that it sits in direct sunlight during the day. The sun will dry it out and cause it to fade. It will also heat up, which can impact the oils.
6. Slip Sliding Furniture If you need to move furniture around a house, you can do it easily now. An enterprising company has pads you can place on the bottom of the legs that slide.
7. When to Clean Wood Furniture If you have wood furniture, you are in for good news. It really only needs to be cleaned when there is a wax build up.
8. Heating Vents and Leather Do not place your leather furniture around heating vents. They will dry the leather out.
9. Hiding Furniture Scratches Scratches in your furniture can be absolutely maddening. Ah, but you can hide them. Try a padding lacquer.
10. Antiques vs Reproductions Antiques are more valuable, but the quality of reproductions has really risen over the year. Buy what you like give your budget.
To effectively buy furniture, you need to be able to do some mental imaging. A piece in a store may look great, but will it look good in your home? The answer may be no, so make sure to visualize before buying.
Article Source: http://articlecrazy.com
Locate antique furniture stores near you at FurnitureStoresforYou.com.
Click here to get your own unique version of this article from the furniture Articles Submissions Service